Patch 1.33 releasing March 13, 2018!
News // 2018-03-12
Patch Notes for Hero Academy 2 Ver. 1.33
Releasing March 13, 2018
- The Ketsali are a new neutral faction with 27 unique new cards to collect!
- All new friends system!
- Add and play with your friends!
- Tons of economy meta changes based on community feedback!
- Card collection improvements to make searching easier!
The Ketsali are a faction thematically based off of Mesoamerican cultures like the Mayans and Aztecs. They have several Animal based heroes with a mix of gear types and a Construct hero. Movement is a strong component of the Ketsali and we are hoping that the mix of new cards will give players something they really want to slot into a current deck or base an entirely new deck around.
- 27 Unique, new cards to collect; including 12 heroes!
- New Animal heroes that can wield weapons!
- Tons of movement buffs and debuffs to control the board!
We have made sweeping improvements to the economy systems of Hero Academy 2. For a more in-depth look, check out Phobos’ Producers Letter blog regarding all the changes.
- All card packs from the store now contain 5 cards with a guaranteed Rare or better.
- Single packs may be purchased with Gold.
- Pack bundles are purchased with Gems.
- Duel Chests no longer have a timer and are repeatable.
- Quests have changed dramatically.
- Quest timers have been removed.
- Players now receive one quest per day, with a maximum of 3 quests.
- All quests have had their rewards increased significantly; rewards are based on the quest’s difficulty.
- Players may refresh one quest per day to receive a new quest.
- Daily Login Chest removed.
- Small Crate rewards have been increased to compensate.
- Small Crate is available every 4 hours.
- Crafting has been simplified.
- Crafting timers have been removed.
- Random crafting has been removed.
- The ink cost to craft single cards has been reduced.
- Players now receive larger ink rewards; e.g. Small Crate.
New Friends System
- Tap on users in chat to get more information about them or add them as a friend.
- You can now challenge in-game friends to friendly matches directly.
- We’ve overhauled the global and guild chat interfaces to make chat easier to follow.
Card Collection Improvements
- There is now an “All Cards” section added to the card collection.
- We’ve added lots of new filters to the collection so you can limit your view to only the cards you're currently interested in.
- Unclutter now costs 6 Mana.
Dev Note: We will continue to watch Unclutter closely. Thank you for all your feedback.
- Void poke and Void blast can now target heroes with Veil.
- Cleanse can now remove Veil from heroes.
- Training challenges are now easier.
- Crystal damage caused by the Ritual power now properly awards Crystal Shards to the opponent towards the Duel Chest.